Best Locks Brands
Posted on June 11, 2017
The Best Locks Brands
Locks provide you with security! Secure the safest protection for you, your family, and your employees by choosing the best locks brands with the help of Tempe Locksmith 24.
When choosing locks brands, consider:
- How locks work
- The lock’s unique features
- Overall cost
- Security features
Call Tempe Locksmith 24 For peace of mind, have the best lock brands installed on your doors today.
A few lock brands stand out as being the best in terms of quality and performance, which in turn provide you with a sense of security.
The United States grades locks on a system referred to as ANSI. The letters stand for The American National Standards Institute.
ANSI has established three grades for door locks in an effort to identify the quality and durability of lock sets and deadbolts. Each lock has to pass tests, including operational and security rigors. These tests are comprised of cycles, door strikes, and weight tests.
- Grade 1 is the best and highest grade security available.
- Grade 2 is better than good.
- Grade 3 is considered good.
Call Tempe Locksmith 24 The Most Well-Known and Trusted Lock Brands!
Some of the most well-known and trusted best lock brands include:
– Industrial environment ready locking systems with locks that offer an electrified strike and latch, eLatch, and electronic door locking systems to provide you with a high level of security as well as control that is easy to use.
– A brand that focuses on security with professional grade engineering while keeping it affordable. Arrow locks are designed expressly for security professionals and are often used in libraries, universities, and other schools.
– The Baldwin locks are made to be strong to last with solid construction that is thick enough to withstand bumping attempts. They offer traditional and contemporary hardware options that are designed to look great with your home or office without forfeiting any security features. Choose Baldwin knobs locks, key-less entry options, levers, pocket door locks, and of course, deadbolts.
– Known for strength and durability, Corbin-Russwin locks work well with commercial grade facilities and schools as well as other high traffic institutions and are easy to service and to replace.
– High-level security buildings, such as the White House, Pentagon, and prisons often use Falcon locks. This lock brand focuses on functionality and offers touch-bar exit locks and automatic door locks.
– A low-cost brand that is used on almost every locked door in America. Find SmartKey technology that allows the owner to re-key the lock, which makes it quite attractive as a lock brand option for rental properties and businesses that need to change locks often. However, it also makes them the easiest style of lock to bump open. The standard Kwikset lock is among the lowest cost among lock brands.
– Wireless and eCylinder locking systems. Medeco is highly trusted for security and offers ten locking locking systems that claim to be environmentally friendly CEF Certified Environmental Facts multi-attribute certification.
– A strong lock that provides a very secure lock that is difficult to pick.
– This brand is the most trusted brand of lock and is a large mortise cylinder lock used on high-security environments, such as prisons.
– A secure lock used in hospitals, schools, and other high traffic buildings that also require high levels of security. In addition to the typical key entry, Sargent offers a key-less entry, key fobs, and keypad locking systems.
– A leader in the industry for home and office and well known among professional locksmiths that offers both key-less entry and keyed lock options.
– The Yale name is often synonymous with quality when it comes to locks. All pin tumbler style locks stem from the work and design of Linus Yale, Jr. and Henry R. Towne. Yale locks are constructed with the utmost in craftsmanship and quality, often offering two or more spool pins.
Don’t take your chances on locks brands when it comes to your home or office security. Call Tempe Locksmith 24 today to speak with a knowledgeable professional locksmith who will be able to recommend the best lock brands for your residential or commercial needs.
For peace of mind, have the best lock brands installed on your doors today.